Brand : Dell
Form Factor/ Model : Tower Model – PowerEdge T440
CPU : Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 1.92G, 6C/6T, 9.6GT/s, 8.25M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
Max Memory : 16 DIMMS
Memory : 1 x 16GB RDIMM
Max HDD Scalability : Up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration
Hard Disk : 1 x 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5″ Hot-plug Hard Drive
RAID InBuilt : PERC H750 Adapter, Full Height, 8GB Cache
Power Supply : Single,Hot-plug PS,495W
System Management : iDRAC9,Enterprise
Warranty : 3YR
GST @18% is applicable.
Buy Dell PowerEdge T440 Server Online
- The PowerEdge T440 brings you flexibility with a rack-capable tower platform, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. The T440 is an excellent fit for a wide range of office workloads, including work group collaboration and productivity applications, mail and messaging, file and print serving, and web serving. Easily adapt to your dynamic business requirements with performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Boost performance with next-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
- Drive application response times faster with 33% more capacity for data-in-memory. 1
- The PowerEdge T440 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to your small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Rely on a secure supply chain that protects servers from the factory to the data center
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown
- Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase
- Simplify and automate management of your Dell EMC infrastructure with Open Manage Enterprise Increase IT data protection and integrity with the embedded security features of iDRAC9
After sales Support
24/7 Certified Technical Support Our technical support team who will be available round the clock through live chat, phone call or emails and will help you remotely by resolving the issue
- 3 Years Complete Warranty on all New Servers
- Support for free for complete 3 years
- Available 24/7 to repair and replace the products from Dell