CPU : AMD 7302P 3GHz,16C/32T,128M,155W
Max Memory : 16 DIMMS
Memory : 1 x 32GB RDIMM
Max HDD Scalability : 2.5″ Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives
HARD DISK : 1 x 1.2TB Hard Drive SAS 12Gbps 10k 512n 2.5in Hot-Plug
RAID Inbuilt : PERC H330 RAID Controller
OPTICAL : No Internal Optical Drive
POWER SUPPLY : Dual, Hot Plug, RPS, 550W
WARRANTY : 3YR Pro Support Next Business Day Onsite Service
GST @18% is applicable.
- Dell EMC PowerEdge servers provide scalable business architecture, intelligent automation and integrated security for your workloads from traditional applications and virtualization to cloud-native workloads. The Dell EMC PowerEdge difference is that we deliver the same user experience and the same integrated management experience across all of our servers, so you have one way to patch, manage, update, refresh and retire servers across the entire data center. PowerEdge servers also incorporate the embedded efficiencies of Open Manage systems management that enable IT pros to focus more time on strategic business objectives and spend less time on routine IT tasks. With open standards-based, x86 platforms, the PowerEdge portfolio of rack, tower and modular server infrastructure can help you quickly scale from the data center to the cloud.
- PowerEdge R6515: The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6515 rack server is a dense single-socket 1U rack server delivering peak performance and excellent TCO
- Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R6515 is built upon scalable system architecture and provides choice and flexibility to meet performance demands. High-level specifications
- Dell PowerEdge R6515 specs support 1 x 1.2TB Hard Drive SAS 12Gbps 10k 512n 2.5in Hot-Plug, near line SAS, SSD disks. This is highly scalable that, it can accommodate the data growth and easily adapt to the changing workloads conditions. With the expandable platform of 3.5 hard drives, you can accommodate future storage needs. Moreover, this boost performance and ensures data protection.
- The R6515 is a powerful single-socket/1U server that can scale out to match performance of under-utilized systems. With the enhanced 3rd Gen AMD EPYC™ processor, up to 2 single-wide GPUs, and 2TB of 3200 MT/s memory, the R6515 is perfect for virtualization and HCI. The small form factor makes it great for everything from small and remote offices to larger scale out computing deployments
- 100%1 more processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
- 20%2 more memory performance for scale out environments
- Improved TCO with VM density and SQL performance improvements
- High parallelism for low latency on ROBO and Dense Azure Stack HCI
After sales Support
24/7 Certified Technical Support Our technical support team who will be available round the clock through live chat, phone call or emails and will help you remotely by resolving the issue
- 3 Years Warranty on all New Servers
- Free after sale Support for 3 years
- 24/7 technical support for repair and replace the products from Dell