Brand : Dell
Form Factor/ Model : 2U Rack Model – PowerEdge R540
CPU : Intel Xeon Silver 4210R 2.4G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (100W) DDR4-2400
Max Memory : 16 DIMMS
Memory : 1 x 16GB RDIMM
Max HDD Scalability : Up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives
Hard Disk : 1.2TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
RAID InBuilt : PERC H750 Adapter, Full Height, 8GB Cache
Power Supply : Dual, Hot-plug, RPS, 495W
System Management : iDRAC9,Enterprise
Warranty : 3Yr
GST @18% is applicable.
Buy Dell PowerEdge Rack R540 Server Online
- Buy Dell PowerEdge Rack R540 Server – 2U (Intel Xeon Silver 4210R) online from serverbazar.in at best price.
- Dell offers a 2U rack server called the PowerEdge Rack R540. It is made to be flexible, scalable, and efficient for a variety of business applications. The Dell PowerEdge R540 server with an Intel Xeon Silver 4210R processor has the following key features:
- Intel Xeon Silver 4210R processor (with 10 cores and 20 threads) with a base clock speed of 2.4 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 3.2 GHz.
- Memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s are supported by up to 768 GB of DDR4 ECC Registered DIMMs (RDIMMs) or Load-Reduced DIMMs (LRDIMMs). Storage:
Support for up to 12 hot-plug 3.5″ or 2.5″ SAS/SATA drives or SSDs is available, as are front drive bays for up to 4 3.5″ or 10 2.5″ drives. Other options include support for SAS, SATA, and NVMe drives.
3 PCIe spaces:
- One x16 opening with x16 data transfer capacity, full-length, full-level
One x8 opening with x8 data transfer capacity, full-length, full-level
One x8 opening with x4 data transfer capacity, half-length, full-level
- Optional additional 1GbE NICs (Network Interface Cards) for increased bandwidth or fiber connectivity Management:
- OpenManage Enterprise for centralized management of multiple Dell servers Power Supply: iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller (Express or Enterprise options)
- Operating Systems:
- Dual redundant hot-plug power supplies, available in a variety of wattages
compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Linux distributions and virtualization platforms like Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi
After sales Support
24/7 Certified Technical Support Our technical support team who will be available round the clock through live chat, phone call or emails and will help you remotely by resolving the issue
- 3 Years Complete Warranty on all New Servers
- Support for free for complete 3 years
- Available 24/7 to repair and replace the products from Dell