Brand : Dell
Form Factor/ Model : 2U Rack Model – PowerEdge R540
CPU : Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 1.92G, 6C/6T, 9.6GT/s, 8.25M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
Max Memory : 16 DIMMS
Memory : 1 x 16GB RDIMM
Max HDD Scalability : Up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives
Hard Disk : 1 x 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
RAID InBuilt : PERC H750 Adapter, Full Height, 8GB Cache
Power Supply : Single,Hot-plug PS,495W
System Management : iDRAC9,Enterprise
Warranty : 3Yr
GST @18% is applicable.
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers provide scalable business architecture, intelligent automation and integrated security for your workloads from traditional applications and virtualization to cloud-native workloads. The Dell EMC PowerEdge difference is that we deliver the same user experience and the same integrated management experience across all of our servers, so you have one way to patch, manage, update, refresh and retire servers across the entire data center. PowerEdge servers also incorporate the embedded efficiencies of Open Manage systems management that enable IT pros to focus more time on strategic business objectives and spend less time on routine IT tasks. With open standards-based, x86 platforms, the PowerEdge portfolio of rack, tower and modular server infrastructure can help you quickly scale from the data center to the cloud.
- The 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors product family (with up to 20 cores and two threads per core)
- Up to six channels with two DIMMs per channel per CPU and 16 DIMMs (supports DDR4 RDIMM)
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 enabled expansion slots (with up to 48 lanes per CPU)
- M.2 based Boot Optimized Storage Solution module
- Modular storage and PCIe riser options
- The PowerEdge R540 LCD control panel is embedded in an optional front bezel for easy access and management
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware vSphere, Microsoft System Center and Nations
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with Open Manage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalable
After sales Support
24/7 Certified Technical Support Our technical support team who will be available round the clock through live chat, phone call or emails and will help you remotely by resolving the issue
- 3 Years Complete Warranty on all New Servers
- Support for free for complete 3 years
- Available 24/7 to repair and replace the products from Dell