Brand : Dell
Manufacturer : Dell Computers
Form Factor : Small Form Factor
Item Height : 91 Centimeters
Item Width : 26 Centimeters
Standing screen display size : 1
Product Dimensions : 59.2 x 26 x 91 cm; 17.9 Kilograms
Max Memory : 16 DIMMS
Processor Brand : Intel
Processor Type : Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W)
Processor Speed : 2.1 GHz
Processor Count : 8
RAM Size : 1 x 16GB RDIMM
Computer Memory Type : GDDR4
Memory Clock Speed : 2666 MHz
Hard Drive Interface : Solid State
Graphics Card Interface : Integrated
Wireless Type : 802.11a/b/g/n
Number of USB 2.0 Ports : 1
Number of VGA Ports : 2
Number of Serial Ports : 1
Voltage : 120 Volts
Wattage : 550 Watts
Hardware Platform : Windows
WARRANTY : 3YR ProSupport 4Hr and Mission Critical
Item Weight : 17 kg 900 g
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers provide scalable business architecture, intelligent automation and integrated security for your workloads from traditional applications and virtualization to cloud-native workloads. The Dell EMC PowerEdge difference is that we deliver the same user experience and the same integrated management experience across all of our servers, so you have one way to patch, manage, update, refresh and retire servers across the entire data center. PowerEdge servers also incorporate the embedded efficiencies of Open Manage systems management that enable IT pros to focus more time on strategic business objectives and spend less time on routine IT tasks. With open standards-based, x86 platforms, the PowerEdge portfolio of rack, tower and modular server infrastructure can help you quickly scale from the data center to the cloud.
- Modern compute platforms from Dell EMC easily scale and leverage key technologies to maximize application performance. The PowerEdge R440 is built on a scalable architecture that provides the choice and flexibility to optimize performance and density.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Flexible storage with up to 10 x 2.5 SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSD’s or 4 x 3.5.
- Free up storage with boot optimized M.2 SSDs.
- Simplify management of your servers with Open Manage Essentials, a 1: many consoles that automate all phases of lifecycle management: deployment, updates, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Use Quick Sync 2, a wireless module, and the Open Manage Mobile app for at-server management, to configure or troubleshoot in the data center, and to receive alerts when you’re on the go.
After sales Support
24/7 Certified Technical Support Our technical support team who will be available round the clock through live chat, phone call or emails and will help you remotely by resolving the issue
- 3 Years Complete Warranty on all New Servers
- Support for free for complete 3 years
- Available 24/7 to repair and replace the products from Dell